Do you have a WooCommerce website & do you want your visitors to purchase your products every time they visit your website?
If “YES” then you should read this article thoroughly.
ECommerce industry is all about offering the best customer service and saving the time and money.
To achieve this objective, adding the best WooCommerce Product Filter plugin in your WordPress website becomes necessary.
When potential buyers visit your eCommerce website, they search for a specific category or set of products.
If they have to scroll through hundreds of products without proper filters they will leave your website without making any purchase to never come back.
It’s not that they don’t want to buy your product, but most of the time they leave because, they get irritated due to the lack of proper navigation. They are unable to sort out the products they want.
Being an eCommerce store owner you should offer a solution to all your customers, that makes it easy for them to find the specific product that they are looking for & help them complete their purchase successfully since ECommerce industry is all about offering the best customer service by saving time and money.
Adding product filters to your WooCommerce store makes it easy for customers to navigate the website easily since all that a customer needs is saving time.
In today’s article, we will help you to find out about the best Product Filter Plugins for WordPress that you can use in your eCommerce website.
Why Do You Require A Product filter In Your WooCommerce Website?
Now consider, while creating your eCommerce website you must have created different product attributes so that your customer can select products depending on these attributes.
Say for example, a shirt may have different size, color & design or a mobile phone may have different screen size, memory & features.
So how do the customers select the products they want? The answer is simple, “product filters”.
Due to the increase in the number of customers who shop online from different stores, every store is trying to grab their attention by offering them an easiest way to search for their desired product.
To affect the sales directly, a proper product filter is required on your Website.
Without a proper product filter, your customer will only find a long list of products. Whereas offering a product filter option enhances customer experience and encourages them to buy the product.
Should You Get A Free Or Premium Version?
As you might know that, usually WordPress plugins have a free version & a paid version. The question here is, which version should you get!
Well, it depends from person to person whether a free version is more suitable or a premium version is more suitable.
As far as I am concerned, if you have a small WooCommerce store with not many products, then go for a free version.
And, if you have a big website with a lot of products & you want to keep it professional then go with the premium version.
5 Best WooCommerce Product Filter Plugins
Let’s check out the list of best WooCommerce Product Filter plugins that you can use for your website.
YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter
YITH WooCommerce AJAX Product Filter plugin has a free & a paid version. The free version is robust & has been downloaded over a 100,000+ times.
With this product filter & its new massive redesign, you can finally tackle the user experience effortlessly in your WooCommerce powered store.
You can help your customers easily to find and filter the products from your store by categories, tags, taxonomy, and all kinds of attributes like sizes, colors, materials, brands, etc.
The customer will have the flexibility to choose from multiple options with the help of radio buttons, check boxes, range slider, tag clouds and so on. This plugin is amazingly user friendly and provides the customers exactly what they want.
- Easily create and customize unlimited presets of filters to show on different pages.
- Show filters using widget shortcodes and Gutenberg blocks.
- Filter by product categories, tags or attributes (color, size, material, etc.)
- Choose the filter style (checkbox, select, text and color swatches), ordering of the terms, or whether to show terms hierarchy.
- Allow multiple selections (with AND or OR) or not
- Adoptive filtering: terms not available will be hidden
- Show a “Reset Filters’ button
- Scroll-to-top option in mobile devices and/or desktop
- Activate/deactivate the indexing of the generated URLs in search engines for the filter operation of the plugin.
- Beautiful & modern design, suitable for each kind of shop or theme.
- Two additional layouts for the color filter, bi-color & image support.
- Upload icons, photos and images to identify terms.
- Choose the position of the reset button.
- Shows active filters (with X to remove them) or not and their position.
- Modal window on mobile: a layout for filters 100% optimized for mobile devices.
- Filter for reviews.
- Price slider to filter products by price.
- Price ranges with unlimited ranges.
- Filters to show on sale/in-stock products.
- Ajax sorting of products.
- An optional tool tip on hover for terms
- Show filters as a toggle
- Show or hide the count of items
- Choose to hide empty terms and out of stock products automatically
- Customize colors and style of filters area through the dedicated “customization” tab.
- Upload a custom loader
- Choose to keep permalinks unchanged, change them by adding filtered terms or use a custom user-friendly and shorter permalink.
- Use instant AJAX filtering or show a button to apply filters manually without AJAX.
- Show filter results on the same page or a new page.
- Compatible with the YITH WooCommerce Brands Add-on plugin.
The paid version of this plugin is priced at $89.99 per year for a single website & $269.99 per year for 6 websites.
Product Filters For WooCommerce
This is WooCommerce’s very own product filter.
The free version comes in-built with WooCommerce but there is a paid version available as well.
Since it’s WooCommerce’s very own product filter, its extremely smooth & user friendly.
- Ability to create attributes.
- Configuring Terms easily.
- Price range toolbar.
- Able to select by brands.
- Able to select by attributes
- Quick filtering of products using AJAX technology
- Filter by categories, attributes, tags, taxonomies, price, stock status
- Paginate and sort without reloading the page
- Elements: price slider, checkbox list, radio list, dropdown, color list, box list, text list and others
- Widgets “Products Filter” and “Notes for Product Filters”
- Shortcodes and integration with product shortcodes
- Adaptive filter options and product counts
- Adaptive product thumbnails
The free version is in-built in WooCommerce. The premium version will cost you $79.00 per year.
The premium version comes with 1 year of updates and support & with a 30 day money back guarantee.
WooCommerce AJAX Products Filter
A powerful WooCommerce plugin for products filtering. Filter your products by attributes, custom taxonomies, price, tags and product categories.
You can select different type of widget like checkboxes, radio buttons, dropdown menu, range slider, tag cloud for tags, checkboxes with color or image.
Make the website attractive for the customers by customizing any element of the widget.
You can easily change style in settings for widget title, range slider, checkbox, radio buttons and other elements.
An extremely helpful WooCommerce plugin to help customers find what they really want, so that, they get the satisfaction of going through your products effortlessly.
Supports the latest version of the WooCommerce plugin, so that, there is no integration problem.
It has also been thoroughly tested with themes such as Abacus, Avada, Bridge, Clean Commerce, Flatsome, Storefront, Twenty Sixteen, Twenty Seventeen, Divi and many other.
There is a free version as well as a paid version available.
- AJAX Filters, Pagination and Sorting
- Drag and Drop Filter Building
- Working Great with Custom Widget Area
- Icons Before and After Title
- Icons Before and After Values
- Permalink Manager for WooCommerce
- Custom CSS Styles
- Apply Filters Button
- Reset/Clear Filters Button
- Selected Filters Area
- Filter by Price
- Filters by WooCommerce Attributes
- Filtering by WooCommerce Category
- Filter by WooCommerce Product Tags
- Filtering by Product Rating
- Dropdown Menu/Select for Filters
- Checkbox/Values List for Filters
- Compatibility with Other BeRocket Plugins
- A lot of Way to Add Compatibility with Themes and Plugins using Custom Code
- Scrolling Page to Top of Products
- Hide Values without Products
- SEO Friendly URLs
- Remove from Page Variable Products with Out of stock Variation that Fits Selected Filters
- Nested Filters that Displayed Only After Selecting Other Filters
- Display Child Values on Filter for Category/Custom Taxonomies Pages
- Additional Filter Styles
- Open Product with Selected Variation that Fits Selected Filters
- Display Image/Price of Variation that Fits Selected Filters
- Add Filters to page Title, Description, Header
- Generate Canonical Link for the Page
- Setup Links After Filtering
- Nice URLs for SEO Friendly URLs
- Search Box Block (Group of Filters that Redirect to Other Page on Filtering)
- Display 1-4 filter per Line/Row
- Display Products Count for Attribute Values
- Date Picker for Products Publication Date
- Date Picker Style for Attribute
- Slider Range for Attributes/Custom Taxonomies
- Checkbox/Values List for Price as Price Ranges
- Remove/Leave only Some Values on Filter
- Filter by Product On Sale Status
- Filter by Stock Status
- Filters by Custom Taxonomies
- SEO Meta and Title
- Collapsed filters over the products
- Show Filter’s Title only
- Filters over Products
- Custom Sidebar for filters
- Up to 4 colors for attributes values in widget with type color
- Widget to filter products by modified date
The paid version will cost you,
- $44 for a Single Site
- $69 Up to 3 Sites
- $109 Up to 5 Sites
- $169 Up to 10 Sites
The paid version comes with a 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, future updates and lifetime support.
WOOF – Product Filters For WooCommerce
WOOF is product search plugin for WooCommerce that allows your site customers filter products by categories, attributes, products tags, products custom taxonomies and price, so that the customers find it easy to use your website.
It supports latest version of the WooCommerce plugin.
A must have plugin with maximum flexibility, for your WooCommerce powered online store.
- Products shortcode
- Products searching by AJAX
- Dynamic products recount
- Filter WooCommerce products by Meta Data
- Search products by SKU
- Search products by Price
- WooCommerce products text search
- WPML compatibility
- Compatible with For WooCommerce plugin Currency Switcher
- Compatible with WooCommerce Products Per Page
- Showing hidden search form as BUTTON
- Price filter as range-slider OR as drop-down
- Colors can be as filter HTML elements
- Filter by SKU
- Color filter
- Image filter
- Slider for taxonomies
- Hierarchy dropdown
- Quick Search
- Meta Filter
The paid version of this plugin $39 with a Regular License & $139 with an Extended License.
The plugin has been quality checked by Envato & has a 6 months support from realmag777.
WooCommerce Product Filter by WooBeWoo
WooCommerce Product Filter plugin allows customers to filter your products by price, categories, tags, taxonomy, and attributes.
Each filter criteria customizable, giving you maximum control.
The plugin has a 100% compatibility with Elementor.
- Drag and drop builder
- Filtering by any parameter
- Unlimited number of filters
- Theme styles inheritance
- Customizable filter title and description
- Hidden, closed, opened filter label
- Checkbox, drop down, radio button lists
- Count and search displaying
- Hierarchical output of categories
- AJAX live search
- Display on mobile/desktop
- Variations for sorting
- Editable price range step
- Filtering and block Width
- Filter icon and overlay
- Filter Block Height
- Clear all and Clear block buttons
- Customizable Loader icon
- Price filter skins
- Text, Buttons, Colors, Toggle Switch
- Checkbox list (multiple select)
- Show category image
- Single line and multi-line Star rating
- Hide/Show Filters button
- Search text filter
- Custom styles for blocks, titles
The plugin’s paid version will cost you around
- One Site – $49
- Five Sites – $99
- Unlimited Sites – $199
Product filters are the most important aspect of an e-commerce website. It allows customers to find a specific product within a short period of time.
It also helps the customers having a specific budget to buy a product of their liking.
Adding product filter into your WooCommerce store not online enhances your customer’s experience but it also encourages customers to return back & make another purchase.